How patient are you?
- Do you realize that the final results of life's situations are in God's hands?
- Do you take time to listen to God's voice when you pray?
- Do you wait for God to answer your prayers in His timing?
- Do you fulfill your responsibilities while waiting on the Lord or others?
- Do you look to the face of God while waiting for provisions from His hand?
- Do you joyfully endure pain and suffering?
- Do you patiently instruct those for whom you are responsible?
- Do you rejoice in trials instead of becoming bitter?
May we have hope in the Lord, "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope" (Romans 15:4)