Consider how the Bible answers this question: It 's a matter of FAITH
F is FORGIVENESS
We cannot have eternal life and heaven without God's forgiveness. Read Ephesians 1:7a
A is for AVAILABLE
Forgiveness is available. It is
- Available for all. Read John 3:16
- But not automatic Read Matthew 7:21a
I is for IMPOSSIBLE
It is impossible for God to allow sin into heaven.
- Because of who He is: God is loving and just. His judgment is against sin. Read James 2:13a
- Because of who we are: Every person is a sinner. Read Romans 3:23
T is for TURN
Turn means to repent.
- Turn from something - sin and self. Read Luke 13:3b
- Turn to Someone; trust Christ only. Read Romans 10:9
H is for Heaven
Heaven is eternal life.
- Here - Read John 10:10b
- Hereafter - Read John 14:3
Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and have displeased You in many ways. I believe You died for my sin and only through faith in Your death and resurrection can I be forgiven.
I want to turn from my sin and ask You to come into my life as my Savior and Lord. From this day on, I will follow You by living a life that pleases You. Thank You, Lord Jesus for saving Me. Amen.
After you have received Jesus Christ into your life, tell a Christian friend about this important decision you have made. Follow Christ in believer's baptism and church membership. Grow in your faith and enjoy new friends in Christ by becoming part of His church. There, you'll find others who will love and support you.